Recent Posts

Smoke-filled house in Warsaw

7/13/2015 (Permalink)

Fire Damage Smoke-filled house in Warsaw This smoke job was caused by a malfunction in the homeowner's furnace.

A furnace malfuntion caused the majority of this homeowner's house to become covered in smoke. This picture shows the difference between the clean ceiling and the area that was still covered in smoke. SERVPRO of Kosciusko and Noble County was called in to clean up the aftermath! The owner was completely satisfied, he said, "Everyone we were in contact with from SERVPRO was wonderful."